2.1.10 | 3-15-2017
- Replaced the easy_email.php link in the Group Information widget with a real email link.
- In the Group Information widget, made the Registration Forms title not display if there are no forms.
2.1.9 | 2-21-2017
- Replaced the easy_email.php link in the Individual Events with a real email link.
2.1.8 | 2-20-2017
- Replaced the easy_email.php links in the Group Search results with a real email link.
- Small improvement to the Group Search results query.
- Updated the plugin updater library.
2.1.7 | 12-13-2016
- Updated the leaflet.js library used to display maps on event pages.
- Changed menu permissions from "administrator" to "manage_options".
- Added support for WordPress 4.7 Customizer feature of creating pages on-the-fly.
2.1.6 | 9-17-2016
- Now verifies event calendar data before attempting to display it.
- Added check to remove line breaks from event locations.
- Fixed a bug in the Event Calendar Shortcode that caused it to perform a campus check when no specific campus was selected.
- Fixed a bug in the Event Calendar Shortcode that prevented year and month from being set.
2.1.5 | 7-12-2016
- Fixed an issue with switching months in the Event Calendar Shortcode.
- Fixed an issue with switching Campuses in the Event Calendar Shortcode.
2.1.4 | 7-7-2016
- Changed the way that calendar and event parameters are handled.
2.1.3 | 6-30-2016
- Fixed a rare issue with Individual Events that contain no location data.
2.1.2 | 5-4-2016
- Fixed the before and after actions for Group Search.
- Disable scroll zoom and touch zoom in Individual Event maps.
- Added group image to Group Search results.
- Corrected some discrepancies between the Upcoming Events widget and shortcode.
2.1.1 | 4-4-2016
- Added support for Event images.
2.1.0 | 2-18-2016
- New: CCB Login Form widget.
- New: Online Giving link widget.
- Simplified the layout for Individual Event pages.
- Simplified the layout for the Group Information widget.
- Support for themes using add_theme_support('title-tag');
- Minified the CSS file
- Removed unused functions.
- Added the new include_image_link parameter to the appropriate group profile services.
- Updated the group_profile service to contain the new campus_id parameter.
- Preparation for upcoming changes.
2.0.9 | 11-6-2015
- Fix: Text version of Upcoming Events now displays the date.
- Fix: CSS styles to override some padding defaults in some browsers.
2.0.8 | 10-19-2015
- Fix: Event Calendar campus id numbers were incorrect.
- Fix: Individual Events always displayed above the page content.
2.0.7 | 10-16-2015
- Fix: An issue with map labels that contained apostrophes.
2.0.6 | 10-14-2015
- Fix: An issue with new lines in the map popup label.
- Fix: Better handling of wp_title() on Individual Events - especially when outside of the loop.
2.0.5 | 9-30-2015
- Updated: Changed some of the CSS styles to play nice with a wider variety of themes.
2.0.4 | 9-29-2015
- Fix: Compatibility issues with certain versions of PHP.
- Fix: Issues with checking API Status and API Services in the WordPress Admin.
2.0.3 | 9-24-2015
- New: Request help right from your WordPress Dashboard. Look for the [Request Help] button.
- Fix: The Customizer link on the Getting Started page did not work for some people.
- Fix: Removed namespaces for versions of PHP that do not support it.
2.0.2 | 9-22-2015
- Fix: Missing function to delete transients when data is not as expected.
- Fix: Incorrect width for campus dropdown on calendar.
- Fix: Plays nice with other plugins/themes that use the select2 library.
2.0.1 | 9-16-2015
- Fix: Group Search Form not displaying when using the shortcode.
- Fix: Group Search and Individual Events not displaying under certain circumstances.
- Fix: Compatibility with Advanced Custom Fields Pro.
- Fix: The Admin bar menu is now only visible to admin users.
2.0.0 | 9-15-2015
- New: Settings - Getting Started tab.
- New: Settings - Delete Cache button.
- New: Settings - Check API Status button.
- New: Display - Template files are now available for most output.
- New: Upcoming Events Shortcode - Exclude specific events by ID.
- New: Event Calendar - Campus filter.
- New: Event Calendar - Default campus settings.
- New: Event Calendar - Ability to hide the campus filter.
- New: Individual Events - Location is now shown on a map.
- New: Upcoming Events Widget/Shortcode - Filter by group, group type, or department.
- New: Upcoming Events Widget/Shortcode - Display events from multiple groups, group types, or departments.
- New: Admin Bar - Purge all cache.
- New: Admin Bar - Purge this event's cache.
- New: Admin Bar - Edit this event in CCB.
- Updated: Settings - Options that affect the front-end display are now in the Customizer.
- Updated: Display - All output has been overhauled with a new look.
- Updated: Settings - Color options now have one setting in the Customizer.
- Updated: Upcoming Events Widget/Shortcode - Date Range is now in "weeks".
- Updated: Upcoming Events Widget - Increased maximum event display from 10 to 100 events.
- Removed: Settings - Cache Lifespan settings have been removed in favor of recommended settings.
1.3.8 | 4-22-2015
- Fixed: Fatal error when checking API Services from the Help tab.
1.3.7 | 4-15-2015
- More detailed error messages when attempting to connect to Church Community Builder.
1.3.6 | 1-28-2015
- Fixed: Invalid cache data is now automatically discarded.
- Fixed: Some path errors that only shows up on IIS servers.
- Updated: Email address for support.
1.3.5 | 1-15-2015
- Fixed: Orphaned cron jobs causing memory leaks and slowness.
- Fixed: Group Information Widget - Registration forms section is hidden when no forms are present.
- Updated: Software licensing updater class.
1.3.4 | 12-19-2014
- Fixed: Group and Event forms now obey their active/inactive status from Church Community Builder.
- Fixed: Group images should now be cached correctly.
- Fixed: Group and Event descriptions now honor line breaks.
- Fixed: The Calendar will now display when there are no events in the current month.
1.3.3 | 10-30-2014
- Fixed: Invalid Username or Password returned Invalid API URL error by mistake.
1.3.2 | 10-8-2014
- Fixed a bug with the
1.3.1 | 10-2-2014
- Better memory management.
1.3.0 | 8-19-2014
- Implemented a new caching method to speed up page loads.
- Added a meta tag to identify which version of CCBPress is installed.
1.2.7 | 8-8-2014
- Fixed: Group Search Shortcode would not display results under some conditions.
- Adjusted the Group Search Widget CSS for greater theme compatibility.
1.2.6 | 8-5-2014
- Fixed: Errors that happened when WordPress SEO by Yoast was also installed.
1.2.5 | 7-29-2014
- Fixed: Group Search - The group count when the current members were greater than the group capacity.
- Fixed: Upcoming Events Shortcode was being output incorrectly.
1.2.4 | 7-22-2014
- Added: Daily WP-Cron job to remove expired cache data from the database.
- Changed: Minimum cache lifespan is now 1 minute instead of 0 minutes.
- Fixed: Empty license key settings displayed errors on some multisite installs.
1.2.3 | 7-11-2014
- PLEASE NOTE BEFORE UPDATING! New API being used
group_grouping_list. Make sure that your CCB API user has rights to this service.
1.2.2 | 7-10-2014
- Fixed some errors that would output if an API Service was unavailable.
- Added a tool under the Help tab for checking if the API User has permissions to use the required API Services.
1.2.1 | 7-9-2014
- Fixed: Some shortcode parameters were not working.
1.2.0 | 7-9-2014
- New APIs being used: custom_field_labels,
udf_grp_pulldown_3_list. Make sure that your CCB API user has rights to these services.
- New: Group Search shortcode.
- New: Event Calendar shortcode.
- New: Upcoming Events shortcode.
- Added UDF pulldowns to Group Search for even more control over group searching.
- Consolidated CSS files into one file to reduce HTTP requests.
1.1.6 | 6-24-2014
- Fixed: Group Search widget sometimes returned no results.
1.1.5 | 6-24-2014
- Fixed: Missing
individual_idin contact URL of Group Search results.
- Fixed: Group Search should now be friendly with any permalink structure.
1.1.4 | 6-19-2014
- Removed rewrite rules for Individual Events and Event Calendar.
- Prev/Next links on the Event Calendar are now friendly with any permalink structure.
- Further optimized license checking.
1.1.3 | 6-18-2014
- Increased the timeout for some operations.
- Optimized the plugin updater.
- Optimized license checking.
- Changed the default cache lifespan for information that rarely changes to '1 Day'.
1.1.2 | 6-12-2014
- Fixed: Group images are now cached locally to prevent broken images.
1.1.1 | 6-9-2014
- Added error checks to prevent PHP errors when data is not as expected.
- Updated some of the text on the Welcome page.
- Kindrid Addon: Removed the need for COAs to have online giving enabled.
1.1.0 | 6-6-2014
- New: Group Search
- New: Group Search widget
- New: Contextual help on the option pages.
- Added font icons to the individual event pages.
- Changed the wording for the error when the CCB connection settings are missing.
- Warning messages will only show up on CCBPress option pages.
- Renamed some of the widget descriptions.
- Fixed: Defined some objects that were displaying warnings on PHP 5.4+.
- Fixed: Event Calendar could display on the incorrect page upon a new install and before the vent options had been saved.
- Fixed: Individual Events could display on the incorrect page upon a new install and before the event options had been saved.
1.0.5 | 5-23-2014
- Fixed a display issue with the event calendar on mobile devices.
1.0.4 | 5-23-2015
- Added a graphical theme option to the Upcoming Events widget.
- Registration forms will now display on Individual Events that have them.
- Fixed event calendar height for empty days/weeks.
- Fixed all day events on the Event Calendar.
1.0.3 | 5-20-2014
- Fixed registration forms not showing up on the Group Info widget.
- Rearranged Group Info widget fields to match their output order on the front-end.
- Fixed CSS styles for group images in the Group Info widget.
- Added cache lifespan options for COA Categories.
- All day events now specify that they are all day.
1.0.2 | 5-14-2014
- New API being used:
group_profiles_from_id. Make sure that your CCB API user has rights to that service.
- Changed the API that the Group Information widget was using. The old API was causing timeout errors.
1.0.1 | 5-24-2014
- Added thank you text to the admin footer.
- Added a prefix to transient names to help with identification.
- Fixed an error when certain options were empty.
- Added the ability to display the event calendar either above or below the page content.
- Fixed an error on individual events when no event id is present.
- Added "Powered by CCBPress" as an option in the event calendar.
1.0.0 | 5-12-2014
- Pubic release.