Connecting to CCB
Before you can use the plugin, you need to provide it with information needed to connect to your Church Community Builder account.
The first thing that you’ll need to do is create an API User in Church Community Builder. We recommend creating a user named “ccbpress“. Also, please reference your Getting Started page located inside your WordPress Admin, under CCBPress > Welcome > Getting Started to be sure to assign the appropriate services to your user. (Church Community Builder has excellent documentation on creating API users.) In the API Settings page, you will also find the URL that we will use to make the connection.
Please follow the steps below to make the connection:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to the CCBPress > Settings > Church Community Builder menu.
- Under the Connection Settings section, enter the URL, Username, and Password that you got from the API Admin section of your Church Community Builder account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Save Changes button.
- If it was successful, then you are done. Otherwise, check below for possible solutions.
- The API URL appears to be incorrect – We did not get a known response from Church Community Builder. Check that the API URL is correct for your account.
- Anything else – Follow the instructions listed in the Connection Results. There is most likely a problem with your Username or Password.
- Online Giving Block
- Group Information Block
- Login Block
- What is the difference between the Church and Developer licenses?
- Where Can I Find Group, Department, and Campus IDs?
- Login Widget
- Online Giving Widget
- How to migrate from standalone CCBPress to CCBPress Core
- CCBPress Tab
- Church Community Builder Tab