These are the settings for displaying Individual Events on your website. You can get to these settings by going to Appearance > Customize from your WordPress Dashboard and clicking on the CCBPress panel.
This is the page where you would like to display the Event Details. If you do not already have a page created, you can create one here. This page must be set in order for the Event Calendar and Upcoming Events to link to the events details.
This specifies where you would like the calendar to be displayed. Above the page content, Below the page content, or position the calendar by using the shortcode.
The following elements can be toggled on or off.
- What is the difference between the Church and Developer licenses?
- Where Can I Find Group, Department, and Campus IDs?
- How to migrate from standalone CCBPress to CCBPress Core
- Login Widget
- Online Giving Widget
- Group Search Filters
- CCBPress Tab
- Church Community Builder Tab
- Group Search Filter Options
- License Keys