Group Information Widget
The Group Information Widget displays details from a specific group in Church Community Builder.
The title that you would like to be displayed above the widget. (This is optional)
Group Info From
This is a dropdown list of the available groups from your Church Community Builder account. Selecting a group will display that group’s information in the widget.
A toggle to show/hide the group name.
A toggle to show/hide the group image.
A toggle to show/hide the group description.
A toggle to show/hide the group registration forms.
A toggle to show/hide the main leader.
A toggle to show/hide the main leader’s email address.
A toggle to show/hide the main leader’s phone numbers.
- What is the difference between the Church and Developer licenses?
- How to migrate from standalone CCBPress to CCBPress Core
- Where Can I Find Group, Department, and Campus IDs?
- Login Widget
- Online Giving Widget
- Group Search Filters
- Group Search Filter Options
- Church Community Builder Tab
- CCBPress Tab
- License Keys