Group Search Filter Options
These are the settings for displaying Group Search filters on your website. You can get to these settings by going to Appearance > Customize from your WordPress Dashboard and clicking on the CCBPress panel.
Campuses, Areas, etc.
These settings allow you to choose which filter options are available to your website visitors. If no values are selected for a specific filter, then all of the values will be available to your visitors.
In addition to determining which values are available to the filters, they also determine which results will be ignored when performing a Group Search.
- What is the difference between the Church and Developer licenses?
- Where Can I Find Group, Department, and Campus IDs?
- How to migrate from standalone CCBPress to CCBPress Core
- Login Widget
- Online Giving Widget
- Group Search Filters
- CCBPress Tab
- Church Community Builder Tab
- Group Search Filter Options
- License Keys