Group Search Settings
These are the settings for displaying the Group Search on your website. You can get to these settings by going to Appearance > Customize from your WordPress Dashboard and clicking on the CCBPress panel.
This is the page where you would like to display the Group Search. If you do not already have a page created, you can create one here.
This specifies where you would like the Group Search to be displayed. Above the page content, Below the page content, or position the calendar by using the shortcode.
You can choose whether or not you would like the search results to be automatically displayed or only displayed after searching.
Here, you can specify the colors for the search results table.
- Table Header Background
- Table Header Text
- Alternating Row Background
- What is the difference between the Church and Developer licenses?
- How to migrate from standalone CCBPress to CCBPress Core
- Where Can I Find Group, Department, and Campus IDs?
- Login Widget
- Online Giving Widget
- Group Search Filters
- Group Search Filter Options
- Church Community Builder Tab
- CCBPress Tab
- License Keys