How to migrate from standalone CCBPress to CCBPress Core
CCBPress and CCBPress Core are not meant to be running side-by-side. If you install CCBPress Core, please deactivate CCBPress.
- Download and activate CCBPress Core from WordPress.org.
- Deactivate CCBPress.
- Upload and activate the Events add-on (as needed).
- Upload and activate the Groups add-on (as needed).
- Visit CCBPress > Settings > Church Community Builder. Verify your API credentials and check your API Permissions. (The API permissions have changed, so this is important)
- Visit CCBPress > Settings > Data Import. Make sure that your initial import has finished running. If in doubt, click on Reset, then Import Now to run a fresh import.
- Visit CCBPress > Settings > Licenses and enter the appropriate license keys.
- Visit Appearance > Customize > CCBPress and verify the settings there. There are some new options there that you will want to look at.