Setting up Church Community Builder
In order for events to show up on your CCBPress Calendar and in the Upcoming Events Widget, they need to be set up correctly in Church Community Builder. Each event needs to be added to the Public Calendar. This can be done by editing your event, then switching to the "Publish" tab and clicking the "Add to calendar" link for the Public calendar. See the image below.
If you would like a group to be searchable from your Group Search page, then Public Search must be turned on in the group's options. Start by editing your group, then switch to the Options tab and check the Settings box labeled, "Public Search". See the image below.
- What is the difference between the Church and Developer licenses?
- Where Can I Find Group, Department, and Campus IDs?
- How to migrate from standalone CCBPress to CCBPress Core
- Login Widget
- Online Giving Widget
- Group Search Filters
- CCBPress Tab
- Church Community Builder Tab
- Group Search Filter Options
- License Keys