Everything that is displayed by CCBPress (except for the Event Calendar) can be modified with a template file. This allows theme designers and end-users to add CCBPress support to their themes very easily.
Getting Started With Templates
- To get started, you will first need to create a folder called ccbpress inside of your currently active theme’s folder.
- Next, copy the template file that you’d like to edit from the (plugin-name)/templates folder to the newly created ccbpress folder in your theme
- Once you have copied the template file to your theme’s folder, you can safely modify it as you see fit.
Each function in the template files is clearly documented to make it as easy as possible for you to understand what it does. From there, you can modify the HTML output and apply your own CSS classes to make CCBPress seamlessly blend in with your site’s theme.
- What is the difference between the Church and Developer licenses?
- How to migrate from standalone CCBPress to CCBPress Core
- Where Can I Find Group, Department, and Campus IDs?
- Login Widget
- Online Giving Widget
- Group Search Filters
- Group Search Filter Options
- Church Community Builder Tab
- Group Information Widget
- CCBPress Tab