Everything that is displayed by CCBPress (except for the Event Calendar) can be modified with a template file. This allows theme designers and end-users to add CCBPress support to their themes very easily.
Getting Started With Templates
- To get started, you will first need to create a folder called
/ccbpressinside of your currently active theme’s folder.
- Next, copy the template file that you’d like to edit from the
[plugin-name]/templatesfolder to the newly created
/ccbpressfolder in your theme
- Once you have copied the template file to your theme’s folder, you can safely modify it as you see fit.
Each function in the template files is clearly documented to make it as easy as possible for you to understand what it does. From there, you can modify the HTML output and apply your own CSS classes to make CCBPress seamlessly blend in with your site’s theme.
- Online Giving Block
- Group Information Block
- Login Block
- What is the difference between the Church and Developer licenses?
- Where Can I Find Group, Department, and Campus IDs?
- Login Widget
- Online Giving Widget
- How to migrate from standalone CCBPress to CCBPress Core
- CCBPress Tab
- Church Community Builder Tab